The Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO is now official, and there are a lot of other goodies that will impact the various Ricmotech Sportscar Championship series. With the arrival of the Huracan, we bid a fond farewell to the Audi R8 LMS GT3 - at least until the day iRacing allows us to put more cars on the track at once. This compact version of the release notes includes only information specific to RSCC competition for 2021.
Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO
Long Beach Street Circuit
3D Car Viewer
Custom Competitive Setups
Tire updates on many cars
Significant NDM updates (SCS)
3D Car Viewer
- NEW FEATURE!
- - Some Car windows within the UI, such as that from My Content, now features a "3D Car Viewer" tab!
- - Clicking on this tab will open a new window where you can view a full dynamic 3D model of the vehicle.
- The 3D Car Viewer is rendered in real-time, just like you were viewing the vehicle in the Simulator.
- In the 3D Car Viewer, you can rotate and zoom the camera around the vehicle.
- - Rotate: left-click + drag.
- - Zoom: scroll-wheel.
- The display of all liveries are supported, including custom livery files saved on your machine.
- - Liveries are also immediately updated to any changes to these files. This means as soon as a new version of a car paint is detected, the 3D Car Viewer will immediately update. No more need to load the entire Simulator to check your work!
- A new tire spec has been applied to a variety of cars.
- - This adjustment corrects issues with grip at the contact patch and alleviates issues with low-load spike correction, where the vehicle could bounce around. Cars affected include the following: